Thursday, November 7, 2013

Creating Content Travellers Really Want: My Talk at World Travel Market London 2013


World Travel Market London: Creating Content Travellers Really Want from Gary Bembridge

These are the charts from the talk I did in the TBU London session at the World Travel Market in London that looked at "Creating the content that Travellers really want".

My presentation at WTM 2013 for TBU London was about creating content that travellers really want, highlighting some of the pitfalls and risks. I talk about the importance of bearing in mind that most people only travel once a year for an annual 2 week holiday - and what that means when creating content



If you liked this post, please share it on your favourite social media site using the sharing buttons. I would really appreciate it if you Sign up for the eMail Newsletter (Don't miss any future posts!), join my Marketing Unleashed Facebook Pagefollow on Twitter and/or Subscribe to the Podcast. Thanks

No comments: