Thursday, February 6, 2014

Working With Bloggers

This week I ran a webinar for Think Digital Tourism for Tourism Antwerp about "How to work with Bloggers". This is a project that they got me involved in to share my learning from both the client side of working with bloggers and from my over eight years of blogging on travel and marketing.

The questions asked were the same key ones that brands always ask me when they are looking to work with bloggers and include topics like:

  1. How to find the right bloggers?
  2. How do we deal with the fact that bloggers are increasingly asking to be paid to work with us in addition to receiving the trip - which is something we are unable to do?
  3. How do we make more out of the relationship with bloggers and ensure we get more content and return for our investment?
  4. How do we build better on-going relationships with bloggers?
We spoke about and covered these and many more topics.

If you have the same questions and want to better understand why, when and how to work with bloggers to build your brand and business I can provide similar training, webinars and also have a book available to purchase on Amazon and Barnes & Noble on the topic.

It costs just $2,06 on Amazon USA and £1,25 on Amazon UK. You should also subscribe for free to my "Better Bloggers Podcast" on iTunes


If you liked this post, please share it on your favourite social media site using the sharing buttons. I would really appreciate it if you Sign up for the eMail Newsletter (Don't miss any future posts!), join my Marketing Unleashed Facebook Pagefollow on Twitter and/or Subscribe to the Podcast. Thanks

No comments: